Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fastest to Your Disaster
SERVPRO of Fort Collins is proud to serve the community with fast and reliable restoration services. When your home or business experiences water damage, flooding, fire loss or mold issues, know that you can call our team of water and fire remediation specialists! Our team at SERVPRO is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to assist you after unexpected property damage. We even assist our community on holidays because we understand disasters abide by their own schedules!
Trust the FASTEST restoration team in Fort Collins, your local SERVPRO team, to help you with water damage restoration and fire loss cleanup! We're here to help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (970) 493-6335
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Fort Collins arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.